Monday, September 12, 2011

Why I'm in the Tea Party Movement

Here is a list of the reasons why I'm a member of the Tea Party movement. I'm in the Tea Party and write a daily blog because I believe;

  • The Founding of America was inspired by God.

  • We have God-given rights.

  • We are over taxed and have little or NO voice in government.

  • In the Bill of Rights.

  • The Federal Government is too large and too corrupted.

  • Congress should pass a Balanced Budget Amendment.

  • Congress should have term limits.

  • English should be the National language.

  • That ILLEGAL ALIENS should NOT receive amnesty.

  • In Capitalism and Free Markets.

Furthermore
As you can see none of the things listed indicate that I am a terrorist, a homophobe, or a racist, or religious fanatic. I love America and I do not like the direction that we are going in today. We elected a man who is following Cloward & Piven and deliberately trying to collapse our economy. He wants to "fundamentally change America" HIS WAY - not the American way.

America is strong. It takes more than one mis-directed man to bring this country down. As a Tea Party member, I pledge NOT to let that ever happen and to protect freedom and liberty. We should all take that stand and ensure that this mistake gets corrected in a non-violent way so our children and grand children have the same or better life than we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment