The acronym "RINO" stands for "Republican in name only." These individuals claim to be a Republican but in reality, are leaning hard Progressive in their real politics. The Republican Party is full of politicians who fit this description. in fact, the Republican Party has been co-opted by Progressives who claim to be Republicans!
RINOs claim to be conservatives, but when it comes to their political records we see just the opposite. RINOs support the following:
- Obama's Stimulus Plan
- Increasing your taxes
- Gay rights and unisex marriages
- Government funded abortions
- Gun control (New & more gun laws)
- Cap and Trade (higher electric bills)
- Amnesty for ILLEGALS
- ObamaCare or RomneyCare
- The Patriot Act
- The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
- SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) which censors the Internet!!
- Union waivers for ObamaCare (actually ANY waivers)
- Extending the national deficit ceiling
- Expanding entitlements
- Government bailouts for the automobile industry
- Increasing government regulations by the EPA and FCC
- The Federal Department of Education
- The Federal Reserve Bank
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Not closing the borders
- No serious spending cuts
- Expanding unemployment benefits for another year
- Pork spending (earmarks in legislation)
RINOs rarely want to support the candidate who beats them because they are in it for themselves and not their constituents.
This list is long, but here are just a few that you should know about.
- John McCain (AZ)
- Olympia Snowe (ME)
- Linsey Graham (SC)
- Scott Brown (MA)
- Jon Huntsman (UT)
- Newt[on] Gingrich (GA)
- Rick Santorum (PA)
- Willard Mitt Romney (MA)
- John Boehner (OH) speaker of the House
- Richard Burr (NC)
- Mitch Daniels (IN)
- Chuck Hagel (NB)
- Rudy Giuliani (NY)
- Michael Bloomberg (NYC)
Don't just take politicians for their word. Look at their records. Politicians are paid liars. Don't be fooled by their rhetoric and false promises. Look at what we got with Obama! Most of the "Top Tier" GOP candidates are RINOS. Don't settle for the worst of two evils once again. That's the way the GOP establishment wants you to vote!
No, vote your conscience even if it's against the main stream!