Saturday, March 30, 2013
The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) was originally created in 1984 to stop hacking into financial institutions and the government. Since its inception it has been amended seven times.
In its current form many lawyers believe that it can be regarded as "Expansive" and "Sweeping" because the government can incarcerate just about anyone that they want for some pretty stupid reasons. The 2013 version of the law expands the numbers of ways you can be found guilty of committing "violations" while increasing the maximum sentences for these crimes.
One of the new violation expansions includes making it a felony to lie about your age on an online dating profile. Likewise it's a felony if you accidentally "violate the terms of agreement" (which none ever reads) on a government website. Gee, this really sounds like a felony now doesn't it?
The Bottom Line
You need to start paying close attention to what YOUR government is doing to YOUR freedoms. They are dissolving them a piece at a time right in front of you. Soon, it will be too late to stop them let alone make them rescind these ridiculous laws that can be used in an abusive way against anyone they don't like.
Friday, March 29, 2013
The book Rules For Radicals was written by Saul Alinsky a community organizer in the 1960s. His teachings were learned and taught by our present Community Organizer who resides in the White House. - Barack Obama. These tactics are being used against anyone who is a Conservative and fights to defend the Constitution. Learn them and recognize when they are being used against you. Learn how to fight back. It's for YOUR own survival.
Here is a summary of the tactics used by Alinsky's followers when dealing with politics or community organizing:
1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication."
3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty." (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."
8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'..."
"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'"
"One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other."
President Obama and HIS followers (Secular Progressives) use these tactics against ANYONE who disagrees with their ideology. Understand it and use the very same tactics against YOUR enemies. It's an effective way to win. They use it all the time.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Have you noticed the ammo shortage? Where is all the ammunition that the manufacturers are mass producing?
Here's a short video that describes the current situation:
Is this shortage a result of the Department of Homeland Security buying MASS QUANTITIES of ammunition? This year alone DHS has purchased over 1.6 BILLION rounds - many of which are hollow points. They claim that this stockpile is for "training purposes." Well, those of us in the know, realize that's a flat LIE because you don't use hollow points for practice!
So where is all the ammo? It's IS being manufactured and someone must be buying it. Shall we assume that since Janet Napolitano is deliberately creating the shortage?
If so - WHY? What is DHS preparing for?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Ok, we've been writing on Twitter for over four years. The numbers of like-minded thinkers is growing. The numbers of followers shows that. The "Awakening Movement": is growing. Americans across the country are becoming aware that this President is NOT looking out for their interests. He's leading the country into un-American places. He is GRABBING more powers than the Constitution allows him.
Obama's ideology is NOT what true "Americans" want or need. They understand what Obama meant when he said "We're five days away from fundamentally changing America." They now know that the message is BAD for American freedoms and American values. It does NOT represent their values or their ideology. They are getting sick and tired of going in the wrong direction and want to change that. So what's next?
We need to organize into a cohesive group with a united voice. Right now we are scattered across the landscape. We are a large number of people who have Conservative values and want to protect them. Meanwhile, Vice President tries to ISOLATE us by referring to anyone who defends the 2nd Amendment as the "Black Helicopter Crowd." It's hard to respect your government when they send messages like that.
We need to bring Twitter association together in order to be heard and felt as a "power" that represents the majority of citizens of this great country.
We need to have our "organized voice" heard across the nation. We are the silent majority. We saw the rise of the Tea Party. It is still a force to be reckoned with. We are desperately looking for a strong leader. People are really anxious and are now eyeing Doctor Benjamin Carson as a perspective for the office of President. Who ever it is, we need to supper the grass root candidate.
The Republican Party no longer represents Conservatives. Many agree because their voting records support these changes.
We need help! We need a single voice. Who's going to step up and lead?
Sunday, March 24, 2013
When a citizen stockpiles a food supply of more than one week of MREs (Meals Ready to Eat), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) says that they are a potential "Terrorist." Anyone who considers themselves as a "Prepper" is a danger to their neighbors and to society - including the government. When a citizen defends the 2nd Amendment, Vice President Biden refers to them as the "Black Helicopter Crowd." But when 15 different Congressmen ask DHS why it is buying BILLIONS of rounds of ammunition, 1,700 fully automatic assault rifles with large capacity magazines, and the purchase of 2,700 armored TANKS, they have no response.
You heard right. The Department of Homeland Security denies that they are "stockpiling" any ammunition, weapons, or anti-personnel vehicles. In fact, Janet Napolitano (DHS Director), refuses to answer to anyone in Congress or the media. The purchase of unprecedented quantities of munitions is greater than ANY government agency - even our own MILITARY! Their demands for these purchases have created shortages of all kinds of munitions - NOT just for civilians, but for police departments across the USA. Ammo shortages are national - not local!
Why does DHS need all these weapons? Why are they denying stockpiling? Who's directing these activities? What are they preparing for? Will these weapons be used AGAINST Civilians? Are they creating a NEW POLICE FORCE?
DHS LOGIC: It's OK to stockpile, weapons, tanks, ammo, food by the government, but it's a sign of TERRORISM for civilians to do it!
What are we supposed to think? We see the government's activity and denials, and we are supposed to TRUST THEM?
As for the STATIST Media, you can already guess their stance on this issue - WHAT ISSUE? They protect this administration even though the facts are clear. Obama is creating some sort of ARMY other than the US military. There could very well be a government conspiracy going on in front of everyone's eyes. The government remains SILENT and denies any "conspiracy" ideas as "foolish."
Demand answers. This build-up of weapons may just be the tip of the iceberg!