6 Companies Defy NY Gun Laws
Finally someone is standing up to the FACIST politicians who want to ban guns from law abiding citizens. There are six companies who have made it clear with a new company policy that they refuse to sell their products to the State of New York. They are as follows:
- Cheaper Than Dirt - They say : "It is our policy not to sell prohibited items to government agencies and/or agents in states, counties, cities, and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens."
- Extreme Firepower Inc, LLC - They say: "...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction."
- LaRue Tactical - Their message is: "Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess."
- Olympic Arms - Clear message: "...In short, Olympic Arms will no longer be doing business with the State of New York or any governmental entity or employee of such governmental entity within the State of New York - henceforth and until such legislation is repealed, and an apology made to the good people of the State of New York and the American people."
- Templar Custom - Decisive and clear policy: "We will not sell arms to agents of the state of New York that hold themselves to be "more equal" than their citizens. As long as the legislators of New York think they have the power to limit the rights of their citizens, in defiance of the Constitution, we at Templar will not sell them firearms to enforce their edicts.Templar Custom is announcing that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee will no longer be served as customers."
- York Arms - We quote: "Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York. As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies."
Gee, isn't it too bad that OUR law makers don't get the message yet? Instead, they no longer work for us, but work for THEIR OWN TOTALITARIAN AGENDA. We all need to send a message to these MARXIST politicians who think they know what's good for us all. Vote them out of office first chance you have.
One more thing; encourage more gun manufacturers to follow suit by giving your full support to their efforts.