Saturday, May 11, 2013
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) admits that they deliberately singled-out Conservative over 75 political groups for robust audits. You know, audits that make you sweat telling you that you owe the government money, or challenging your paperwork. They did these attacks during the 2012 election. They wanted to "verify" that these groups were NOT violating their tax-exempt status. REALLY? Wasn't it more like to threaten these organizations instead? No organization's tax status was revoked after these "audits." This was an act of pure government intimidation.
They selected dozens of organizations using the following criteria. If their name contained the words "Patriot," or "Tea Party," they were targeted. Nice huh? Many were asked for their lists of donors. This act alone violates the law. Why would the IRS need that information? Answer: So they could likewise pressure, inconvenience, and intimidate those on the lists provided.
Of course, the White House claims no knowledge of these acts. Yeah, Right! They never do take the blame. The government's response was that the IRS apologized. Somehow that just doesn't cut it now does it? This is just another DIRTY political trick being used by the Obama administration to "punish" his political opponents. More evidence that THIS government is getting too big and abusing its powers. The government "thinks" it's OK to DISCRIMINATE!
Action To Take
Those responsible belong in JAIL. Don't tolerate Obama's lame excuses for ILLEGAL government behavior. Demand Congress investigate these ILLEGAL actions and prosecute those involved! The lies are bad enough but this has got to stop.
Friday, May 10, 2013
The blueprints for the world's first 3-D plastic gun have been wiped-off the Internet by the federal government. All gone! Too little, too late? This happened after 100,000 downloads! Brazil was the country with the most downloads. The "Liberator" pistol is all plastic and contains 16 parts:
It shoots a single 380 caliber bullet. It can pass metal detectors easily. It is made using the revolutionary 3-D printer which can cost less than $8,000.
The US State Department ordered the blueprints be taken-off the web site immediately. (That's called CENSORSHIP). They used the lame self-justification that the blueprints violate US export regulations. Are you buying that excuse? Looking at a blueprint is NOT an exporting issue. Their reason for this CENSORSHIP is that most downloads came from outside the USA where the printer was invented and manufactured. What's the difference between this and having plans for a "zip gun?" Not much! Your tyrannic government is paranoid about weapons - ANY kind of weapon. They want TOTAL CONTROL OVER THEM - NOT YOU!
The State Department Office of Defense Trade Controls Compliance ordered Cody Wilson, the 25-year-old founder of the site, to remove the online blueprints for the 3D-printable 'Liberator' handgun. We're sure that Mr. Wilson will hear a lot more from them and perhaps the ATF as well. Good luck to Wilson. He will probably be facing some type of trumped-up charges for sharing his ideas.
Tyrannical Senator Chuck Schumer (D, NY) will introduce a bill that will totally BAN this weapon making it a felony to own, design, improve or otherwise make a plastic gun. Schumer "doesn't want people to open a gun factory in their garage." Next he will ban model airplanes because his new bill will define them as "drones." You can't have civilians flying drones over the cities - only our military!
Once again, the focus is on the wrong thing. This time it's the government and the IDIOTS like Schumer in the US Senate. Another example of too much government and not enough freedom. When will this insanity stop?
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Senator Frank Lautenberg (D, NJ) has introduced legislation (S. 792 the Explosive Materials Background Check Act) that regulates the sale and use of black power and gun powder. The new bill re-defines what a manufacturer is and classifies all those who reload for sporting/hunting as "manufacturers." So if you are a manufacturer, you will be required to purchase a "License" in order to comply with this law. This license will also be required to "Store" these materials. The law limits how much anyone can have in their possession at any given time.
The law also impinges on those who use Tannerite. Tannerite is a substance that is made as two separate powders and sold legally. When the two powders are mixed, they become an explosive. The new law makes mixing them ILLEGAL without a license.
The law restricts the numbers of people who can apply for the new license. It allows the government to ban the sale to anyone for ANY reason. Once denied, this remains in affect forever. There is no recourse.
This proposed law does violate the Second Amendment. It places undue restrictions on law-abiding citizens and removes yet more freedoms.
Action To Take
Tell your US Senators to vote "NO" on S.792.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Former US Senator Jim DeMint says "that if citizens actually read the immigration reform bill, it would be blocked." The bill is not being presented honestly. The so-called Gang of Eight are leaving out the important details in order to get people to support it. This is just what they did to pass ObamaCare.
Among the Gang of Eight is turncoat Marco Rubio. He used to support Conservative values but has sold his sole to the PROGRESSIVES in Congress. You can no longer trust him or what he says. This bill gives AMNESTY before giving ANY consideration to closing the borders. They don't tell you that. This has caused a new influx of ILLEGALS crossing our borders daily. They have heard that they will get AMNESTY and are crossing in created numbers to get the "Free Ride" being offered.
Here are the names of the Senators whom you can NO LONGER TRUST as protectors of the Constitution or the laws of the land:
- John McCain (RINO, AZ)
- Lindsey Graham (RINO, SC)
- Marco Rubio (RINO, FL)
- Jeff Flake (RINO, AZ)
- Chuck Schumer (D, NY)
- Dick Durbin (D, IL)
- Bob Menendez (D, NJ)
- Michael Bennet (D, CO)
If any of these eight Senators represent YOUR state, you should consider them as TRAITORS. Tell them they have lost YOUR support in their next re-election!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
It has finally happened. Someone has made a plastic gun using a 3-D printer. This gun cannot be easily detected using metal detectors. The gun is a 380 caliber handgun. Invented by 25 year old Cody Wilson. He calls it the "Liberator."
Of course anti-gun lawmakers are going crazy about this invention. It only takes 24 hours to "print" the 16 parts that compose the new gun. The 3-D plans are poster in the Internet & Chuck Schummer (D, NY) is going bananas wanting to pass the "Undetectable Firearms Modernization Act." This is a gun-banning bill like no other. It makes it illegal to manufacture, own, transport, or buy any such firearm. In other words, a TOTAL BAN. He also wants to ban the manufacture of rifle components and all other such paraphanalia. Let's face it, Schummer HATES GUNS and doesn't want ANYONE owning them.
If you are interested, check out the printer's website:
Hope you enjoyed this information.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
25 Survival Uses For Duct Tape
Published by the Perk ALert Press
"If there ever was a miracle product better than spray-on-hair or the ShamWow, it is duct tape. Over the past 70 years of its existence, this staple product of fix-it-yourselfers has been used by virtually every walk of life, for jobs that I’m sure the duct tape developers never imagined. So how can we use it for survival?
Here are my top 25 survival uses for duct tape, in no order whatsoever.
1. Repairing a cracked water bottle or a pierced hydration bladder. A little strip of DT is the next best thing to a bandage for an ailing water vessel. Just dry the surface before you try to tape your patch in place, most forms of duct tape don’t stick to wet surfaces.
2. Survival arrow fletching. Tear off a few 5-inch pieces, and a long edge of one piece to the arrow shaft, fold the tape lengthwise, and stick the other long edge of that piece to the arrow. Repeat this process one or two more times; trim the vanes to shape with your knife; and you will have a serviceable arrow fletching.
3. Butterfly bandage strips. Cut two small strips of DT, and add a smaller strip across their centers (sticky side to sticky side) to create a makeshift butterfly suture.
4. Make cordage. Twist one or several lengths of duct tape into a cord or rope.
5. Patch a hole in canoe. I wouldn’t trust my life to this one, but it’s been done more than once.
6. Fashion a belt. When you are starving in the wild, and your pants start falling down, run a piece of DT through your belt loops and stick it to itself in the front. Overlap it about 4 or 5 inches and you’ll still be able to peel the belt apart when nature calls.
7. First aid sling. Fold a length of DT down the middle, so that it is half the original width and no longer exposing a sticky side. Use the strap to make a sling for a busted arm.
8. Leave a note. Write on it with a Sharpie, or use strips to form letters.
9. Handcuff alternative. If someone is acting up during a survival emergency, you can duct tape their hands together around a tree to prevent them from becoming a danger to themselves or others.
10. Mend shoes and clothing. You can skip the sewing class, if you have enough duct tape.
11. Repair your glasses. The tape on your glasses my look a little nerdy, but at least you’ll still be able to see.
12. Attach shelter elements. Just a few trash bags and some duct tape, and you have a survival shelter roof, or a sleeping bag cover, or a wind break, or…
13. Attach survival gear. Tape a spark rod to the side of your knife sheath, and you’ll always have a back-up fire source.
14. Make a hat. If you believe what you see on TV, the “Mythbusters” guys made a pretty nice looking hat out of duct tape on a recent episode.
15. Afix bandages. Place a sterile dressing over your wound, and strap it in place with DT. Hopefully you’re not too hairy where you got injured.
16. Fix your rain gear. Keep the dry stuff dry, and keep the water out, by mending your ripped rain gear with a few strips.
17. Make a drinking cup. Some creative folding and sticking can result in a cup you can drink from.
18. Make a spear. Strap your knife to a pole and you have a trusty spear to fend off beasts, or make one into your dinner.
19. Blister care. Cover the blistered area with a bit of cotton gauze, and tape over the cotton. Make sure that the duct tape fully covers the cotton and doesn’t touch the blister at all.
20. Mark a Trail. Use it to blaze a trail or signal for rescue, especially if your DT is brightly colored or reflective.
21. Make emergency repairs on your Bug Out Vehicle. Leaking hoses and windows that won’t stay up don’t stand a chance against the mending powers of duct tape.
22. Keep the feathers in your sleeping bag. If you have a hole in your down sleeping bag, the feathers will pour out faster than excuses from a politician. Patch the hole with DT.
23. Keep your tent closed. A damaged zipper could leave your tent door flapping in the wind. Stick the door shut, and keep the bugs and critters out.
24. Splint a leg. A broken ankle or leg can be stabilized with ample splint material, padding and duct tape. Pad the crotch of a forked branch with some cloth and duct tape to fashion a quick crutch to go with your splint.
25. Splint a broken tent pole or fishing pole. By taping a stick to the broken area of your tent pole or fishing rod, you might just get one last adventure out of it."