What ever happened to all those radicals who wanted to violently overthrow the US government? Did they all just die and fade away? We wish that were true, but worse yet, they are still going strong.
So where are they you ask? Back in the 1960's we had many radicals and they all wanted to violently overthrow the government and make it a Socialist/Marxist state. Their bid failed after a 10 year struggle. But they didn't give up. Instead they followed the training of Cloward and Piven. The ends justify the means. Take over in a non-violent way over time. Infiltrate and concur
Instead of quitting, radicals went back to school and got degrees and even graduate degrees. Next, they secured professional positions at colleges and universities all over the United States.
As tenured radicals, they continued giving their extremist views to the students before them in the educational setting. Perfect! A captive audience, paying them to be brainwashed! Smart AND effective!! By injecting their political views into the classroom they could train the next generation of Marxists under the cover of the universities.
They have shaped the disciplines particularly in political science and the humanities. They have provided a strong Left view in a biased and un-checked way for years. This takeover has remained relatively overlooked and unfortunately has produced more radical "thinking" students over time.
This is not opinion, but is bared out by the following facts:
- There is a disproportional population of leftist professors in most US college campuses.
- Peace Studies offered by colleges promote views that Capitalism is bad and should be eradicated.
- Social Work curricula promote and brainwash students ideologically and politically to the Left.
- African American studies presume that black people are the victims by a racist culture.
- Whitness Studies promotes the ideas that white people have historically supressed non-whites in the USA and elsewhere.
- Women's Studies have held that women are the oppressed victims of Western culture and this is closely tied to Capitalism.
- University publishing houses always promote and support far-Left dogma.
- Leftists are invited and encouraged to speak to students while Conservatives are not.
Over time these conditions have influenced professors and college administrators. They have trained students to become our future "leaders." They in-turn join institutions and organizations that are empathetical to the Leftist/Marxist cause. The indoctrination continues today almost completely unnoticed. Are you a product of this warped system of education?
First, become aware that you may have been duped by this scam. You may have been hoodwinked and not even know it. Have an open mind. Think for yourself. It's like gaining weight. it happens slowly over time and takes a long while to un-do the bad.
How Can You Tell If You've Been Brainwashed?
Learn the facts and un-learn the propaganda you have been given. Be objective and try and see the "big picture." It's out there if you take the time to learn to be OBJECTIVE about it. Become aware of the fact that this is REALITY. Odds are that you have been affected and don't even know it.
Don't instantly reject opposing opinions. Keep your mind open. Hear the facts. Process the and re-analyze the thoughts and ideas. Take your time. This is a slow process. Stay with it. Study American History and learn about the Founding Fathers and what they REALLY believed. Read the Constitution and understand the message in the Bill of Rights.
Finally, pray that you have found the truth.