- 45% of voters approve of Obama's performance. 54% disapprove.
- 44% of likely voters say that the President's leadership is poor. 40% think he's doing a good job.
- 26% of voters believe that the country is heading in the right direction.
- 51% believe that a home is a family's best investment.
- 49% of voters believe that America is in another recession.
- 36% of voters have a somewhat favorable opinion of ObamaCare.
- 32% of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a house.
- 41% favor a nuclear deal with Iran. 43% oppose it.
- 43% of likely voters hold an unfavorable opinion of HHS Director Kathleen Sebilius
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Rasmussen Reports is an electronic media company specializing in the collection, publication and distribution of public opinion polling information. It was founded by Scott Rasmussen in 2003.