Obama's Job Approval
- 35% of voters think that we should sell the post office.
- 30% of voters say that the US is heading in the right direction.
- 58% expect healthcare to cost MORE under ObamaCare.
- 21% favor Amnesty for Edward Snowden.
- 29% say it's a good time to sell a house.
- 25% used the Post Office less this holiday season.
- 6% think that New Years Day is one of the most important holidays.
- 53% view marriage as a religious institution.
- 68% celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday.
- 31% of those interviewed work a 40-hour-week.