- Implemented portions of the Dream Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action.
- Executed four Americans overseas in counter-terrorism operations without a trial.
- Unilaterally extended the deadline to enroll in Obamacare.
- Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies.
- Unilaterally required people to violate their faith via the Obamacare contraception mandate.
- Illegally targeted conservative groups for elevated IRS scrutiny and rewarded those who did so.
- Secretly obtained phone records from staff at the Associated Press.
- Illegally sold thousands of guns to criminals, in the operation known as Fast and Furious, and then refused to comply with congressional subpoenas about the operation.
- Revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation.
So O'Reilly, why isn't Obama in jail? He's a government employee who breaks AND IGNORES the law and he does it often. It seems that your logic only works if you're the one who decides.