They found him with a pillow over his head. Don't you think that's a bit unusual?
The next thing that makes this look bad is the fact that NO DOCTOR ever looked at Scalia's body. They just announced that he died from a "heart attack." How do they know this if the body was NEVER examined? A Crystal Ball?
Motives for Murder
What are the motives to kill Scalia? Justice Scalia was going to participate on these rulings:
- A case that would either reinforce ObamaCare or not.
- A case that challenges Obama forcing religious affiliations to provide birth control
- An affirmative action case from the University of Texas
- A case involving non-union members being forced to support a union they didn't like
- A ruling on the Death Penalty
- A ruling on at least one case regarding Abortion
Other than that, there are no motives by anyone on the LEFT for getting rid of a man who strongly supported the Constitution. Think about it!
We're being duped. It's just that simple.