Saturday, March 13, 2010

Save YOUR Country

The 912 Project is swelling in the United States as a reaction to the economic crisis. It has been a year in existence. It was started by Glenn Beck and it emphasizes the importance of 9 principles and 12 values that have been lost in the USA today.

Beck claims that 12 core values are essential to a strong country and that these values have been lost in a cloud of greed and corruption. According to Beck Americans have lost their way and that the 12 values must be restored before things can get better.

Core Values
The 12 values Americans must embrace are:
  • Honesty
  • Reverence
  • Hope
  • Thrift
  • Humility
  • Charity
  • Sincerity
  • Moderation
  • Hard Work
  • Courage
  • Personal Responsibility
  • Gratitude
The Nine Principles
He claims that you only have to support 7 the nine principles. They are as follows:
  • America is good.
  • I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
  • I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
  • The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
  • If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
  • I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
  • I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
  • It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
  • The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Action To Take
America's liberties and freedoms are under serious attack. YOU CAN DO SOMETHING TO HELP STOP IT! If you love YOUR country, listen. Find the 912 Project in YOUR geographical area. Join it. Become an active participant in it. Stop corrupt politicians and BIG government from destroying OUR freedoms.

ALSO: Buy a copy of the 5000 Year Leap by W. Cleon Skousen and READ IT. It's a quick read. Get informed about the Constitution and our Founders. Pass it on to a friend after you read it.