Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Turning Point

Obama Supporters are Turning Away
At a town hall meeting yesterday, President Obama had to face people who voted for him but are now beginning to turn away. Ironic isn't it? The man of words and charisma is loosing his touch - mainly because of HIS policies and false promises. He felt comfortable enough receiving questions from what he believed to be a non-hostile audience. But that immediately changed...

Televised Session
This Town Hall meeting was televised and recorded. Whoops! Maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all. It seems that several of his former supporters are re-thinking their 2008 support for his candidacy. Here's why it may have been a poor idea to televise the meeting.

Example One
The very 1st question came from an African-American woman who identified herself as a veteran, CEO, a mother, and a middle-class American. She said:

"I'm exhausted for defending you, defending your administration, defending the mantle of change that I voted for. I've been told that I voted for a man who was going to change things in a meaningful way for the middle class, and I'm waiting sir, I'm waiting. I still don't feel it yet.

And I thought that while it wouldn't be in great measure, I would feel it in some small measure. I have two children in private school, and the financial recession has taken an enormous toll on my family. My husband and I joked that we thought we were well beyond the hot dogs and beans era of our lives. And quite frankly, it’s starting to knock on our door and ring through that that might be where we’re headed. And quite frankly, Mr. President, I need you to answer honestly, is this my new reality?"


How's that for an opener?

Example Two
Another pointed question came from a guy who was a recent law school graduate. He claimed that the President had inspired him and others his age, but now the outlook for living the American Dream was looking dismal these days. He phrased it like this:

"I was really inspired by you and your campaign and the message you brought, and that inspiration is dying away… What I really want to know is: Is the American dream dead for me?"

Apparently this guy wasn't listening to the part about "Fundamentally Changing America" that resonated throughout Obama's campaign. No wonder he's disillusioned.

Skepticism is Valid
Obama made many campaign promises to get elected. What people didn't hear is that he was going to change America the way HE and George Soros wants it to be. After seeing his Progressive agenda, people are turning away - because it's so un-American and they are realizing their mistake in voting for him.

Action To Take
Undo your voting mistakes in the upcoming midterm elections. Stop the One Party (Democrat) rule. Vote-out all incumbents who voted for ObamaCare, Cap & Trade, the Stimulus, and the bailouts - regardless of political party.

No comments:

Post a Comment