Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Who Is John Gault?

The Great Society
Lyndon Johnson's program is alive and well here in the "I'm entitled United States of America." The percentage of Americans who receive government assistance and the total number of people dependent on the federal government has finally hit the break-point!

Too many of us are dependent on the federal government. Way too many. Here is a graph to illustrate the details:

What This Means
Over 1 in every 2 Americans (not counting federal employees) is receiving some sort of hand-out or some sort of "entitlement." Where's Obama on this one? Shouldn't everyone be "paying their fair share"? According to POTUS - the answer is "no." The more people he can get on federal dependence, the better. These numbers are increasing at a more rapid rate under President Obama.

That's NOT the American way!

Obama wants more people to be on government dependence. That's Socialism/Marxism at it's best. More than 151.7 million Americans paid nothing in 2009 and that number is climbing rapidly as you read this. Americans who paid nothing in federal taxes in 1984 was 38.8 million. That's a HUGH increase.

Only 1 Problem
The half of Americans who are paying for the other half are getting SCREWED by Big Government and we are getting sick and tired of doing it. What would happen if the 50% of us who are responsible decided to leave town like John Gault did? Answer: The American economic system would collapse and it would look just like Greece with riots in the streets.

There's a lot of OWS talk (propaganda) about the 1% not paying their fair share - including the Democratic party. However, they all ignore the remaining 99% of which only 1/2 are doing the right thing! The other half of the 99% (the sand baggers), are also part of the problem for not doing their part.

That's BS and we all know it! So before you want to raise taxes, you'd better get your ducks in a row and make sure that EVERYONE starts paying taxes!

End of story. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH - Talk to the hand! We can't hear Big Government OR the OWS any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment