- 74% oppose Obama's plan to have HUD "Diversify" neighborhoods via Social Justice.
- 18% of consumers actually believe that the economy is good to excellent!
- 65% of Americans think of themselves as "Middle Class."
- Only 39% believe that US elections are fair.
- 47% believe that a randomly selected group of people could do a better job than Congress. So why do they keep re-electing them? DUH?
- 29% believe that the USA is heading in the right direction.
- 22% say that the stock market will be stronger in a year.
- 33% say that the economy will be stronger in a year.
- 87% approve of Black-White marriage.
Americans think that ALL IRS top officials knew about the discriminatory policies.
Statistics compiled from Rasmussen and Gallop Polls.