Thursday, October 15, 2009

What Can You Do?

If you have had enough of the Congress in Washington and the fools we elected to represent us, what can you do? They have ignored us every step of the way. We're lucky if we get a form letter from them when we take the time to send them a letter or an email. Most don't even bother to acknowledge the receipt of it. How rude. When they do answer, it usually misses the mark and ignores the issues we flagged when we asked them questions. Instead, they blather on about how hard they are working for healthcare. They ignore the issues raised at Town Meetings and refuse to discuss our concerns. They ignored 100, 000 people who marched in Washington. They ignore the polls and don't seem to understand that there ARE Americans outside of Washington who do not want ANY MORE DEFICIT SPENDING.

Become Active
You cannot expect change by sitting home and doing nothing. If you care about America and the direction it is heading, you need to become active in a positive non-violent way. Get online and Google the 912 Project. Learn what it is and what it represents. Join it. Find a local branch. Go to a meeting. Call and ask what you can do to help promote the 912 Project. Attend a rally. Meet other people who have the same feeling as you. Discuss the issues that you are concerned about. Talk to you neighbors and see if they have similar concerns.

The ONLY way a grass root movement can work is to become a part and participate in their activities. Before long you will wonder why you waited so long to join. You can make a difference. Help protect the Constitution and your personal liberties

No comments:

Post a Comment